Friday 18 May 2012

Ab-Soul: Control System (Album Feature)


I am TERRIBLY late on this one... been so busy. Nonetheless, I've handpicked a couple of gems off the oh-so-obscure Ab-Soul's latest LP Control System. I highly recommend downloading the entire album, the production from Willie B, Dave Free, Sounwave, TaeBeast and engineer Ali is ground-breaking stuff. I've said this a thousand times, but TDE have some incredlble talent. For the simple fact that nobody sounds remotely like them in the industry at the moment.

A little less trippy than Schoolboy Q's album, which I sorta like, I enjoy Ab-Souls catchy ad-lib choruses. They stick in your head all day. Control System hit number one on iTunes in America this week aswell, a first for TDE. So kick back and enjoy the soultry sounds and flow of Ab-Soul.
.

"I used to wanna rap like Jay-Z/Now I feel like I’m running laps round Jay-Z”.



Soulo Ho3 (Feat. Jhene Aiko) (prod. by Sounwave, Tae Beast)



Terrorist Threats (Feat. Danny Brown & Jhene Aiko) (prod. by Dave Free) INCREDIBLE SONG



Double Standards (prod. by Sounwave) SAMPLES KANYE's POWER



SOPA (Feat. Schoolboy Q) (prod. by Nez and Rio) TRIPPY.



Illuminate (Feat. Kendrick Lamar) (prod. by Skhye Hutch) Kendrick's verse... wow.



Beautiful Death (Feat. Punch & Ashtrobot) (prod. by Skhye Hutch) Ashtrobot- amazing on the hook.



Black Lip Bastard [Remix] (Feat. Black Hippy) (prod. by Willie B)

No comments:

Post a Comment