Sunday 18 March 2012

Big K.R.I.T. - 4EvaNADay (Mixtape)


I've been meaning to post this for a while, came out a couple weeks ago and my god it is good. Big K.R.I.T is blowing up quick, he's been underground for a while, K.R.I.T. Wuz Here was popular back in 2009, but most people (including me) only have started really taking notice since late last year. His southern accent and soultry smooth beats are contagious. All songs are self-produced... in terms of young talent he's right there with J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar. His debut major label alum is due out sometime in SEPTEMBER, obviously subject to change. Easily one of the most anticipated for this year.

DOWNLOAD ENTIRE MIXTAPE HERE

Boobie Miles (prod. by Big K.R.I.T)



Yesterday (prod. by Big K.R.I.T)



4EvaNADay (prod. by Big K.R.I.T)



1986 (prod. by Big K.R.I.T)



Red Eye (prod. by Big K.R.I.T)(personal favourite)



Temptation (prod. by Big K.R.I.T)



No comments:

Post a Comment