Saturday 22 December 2012

New Artist Alert: Vinnie Cha$e

Hope you know by now, if I get off my ass and dedicate the time to actually post something these days it's gonna be worthwhile. I do pass on a lot of amazing tracks these days usually due to how time consuming this is. Most just make the fbook page.

Anyway, Vinnie Cha$e just released a mixtape called "Golden Army" and I've been really digging a couple tracks, which I've featured below. I find myself double taking very regularly checking whether I'm listening to a Ryan Leslie feature. The dude is versatile as. I see him following a Big Sean path.. he'll breakthrough soon.

The first track you hear, "Don't Take It Personal" below, is all the proof you need.. Props to producers Audio Dope Music & Kid Art for the fresh M83 rework..

Don't Take It Personal (prod. By Audio Dope Music & Kid Art)



MORE TRACKS:








No comments:

Post a Comment