Thursday 10 November 2011

The Roots- undun (Album out DECEMBER 6)


Thought I'd throw some stuff up about the new Roots album, I think alot of us (definitely me) haven't paid much attention to them with all the other huge releases over the past month...

"undun is the story of this kid who becomes a criminal, but he wasn’t born criminal. He’s not the nouveau exotic primitive bug-eyed gunrunner… he’s actually thoughtful and is neither victim nor hero. Just some kid who begins to order his world in a way that makes the most sense to him at a given moment… At the end of the day… isn’t that what we all do?"

The first two of four videos have been released for the album:

The Roots- Make My (feat. Big K.R.I.T.)

Listen to the full song here:


The Roots- Tip The Scales

Two awesome songs, album out December 6, no doubt it will be worth a listen. Make sure you do!

UPDATE: HERE ARE THE OTHER TWO VIDEOS!


No comments:

Post a Comment